Unagi (うăȘぎ) is the Japanese word for freshwater eels, especially the Japanese eel, Anguilla japonica. Saltwater eels are known as anago in Japanese. Unagi are a common ingredient in Japanese cooking. Unagi is served as part of unadon (sometimes spelled unagidon, especially in menus in Japanese restaurants in Western countries), a donburi dish with sliced eel served on a bed of rice. A kind of sweet biscuit called unagi pie made with powdered unagi also exists Unagi is high in protein, vitamin A, and calcium.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Letter About Glass Eel

Glass Eel ( bicolor )

Please send me your specification about the Glass eel bicolor like how big the eel or many for 1 kg as your information we have 200gram - 500gram. and how do you want the Glass Eel bicolor, live stock or frozen?

we looking forward to have your detail specification for those matters

in the meantime we remain.



Thanks & Best regards


Dear sir

thanks for your prompt reaction to my inquiry.



regards a glass eel(bicolor bicolor), I have two possiblity to make a business with that.

one is that I bring a glass eel to korea as a livestock for forean aqua farmers, the other is that I breed a glass eel in indonesia. actually I have a fixed schedule to raise a eel in indonesia with my partner.



so please answer to me if you can supply a glass eel nowadays( catching season?) and then give me a quotation of glass eel as CFR korea airport.



approximately, I will need a glass eel as the belows.



1. glass eel(bicolor) for breeding in indonesia : 70kg ~ 100kg.

size : you should suggest to me how many peices for kg at present.

contact : my partner will contact you soon.

price : give me a quotation per kg delivered to Jakarta.



2. for korean aqua farmers : I am now collecting orders from farmers.

size : normally in case anguilla japonica : from 5500pcs to 7000pcs per kg

anguilla anguilla : from 2500pcs to 3800ocs per kg

bicolor : ? per kg

price : CFR korean airport



meanwhile, if you can supply a frozen eel filet(bicolor, gutted, headless, size 200g~500g), it could be also items for us.I heard from someone japaness made a frozen eel filet in indonesia and still kept in there.

1 comment:

  1. saya memiliki banyak persediaan belut sawah ukuran 1 sampai 5 ekor/kg
    hub saya : 085717223889 (phone, whatsapp, sms)

    ReplyDelete